Interactive Education Academy Has a Simple Enrollment Process
1. To begin, call us at (813)689-2087 for a tour of the school. We will meet with you, answer your questions, and show you our facilities.
2. The director will complete an interview with you and your student to determine if IEA can meet the student's educational needs.
3. The prospective family completes the registration packet.
4. The school receives the student's records.
5. Administrative approval is granted after a review of the interview notes and records.
6. The prospective family submits the registration and yearly supply fees and completes the enrollment agreement.
Interactive Education Academy does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services, activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy please contact the school director, Margaret Benedix at (813)689-2087.
McKay Scholarship students may be able to attend IEA without paying any additional supplemental payments. McKay Scholarship amounts are based on the student's IEP as established by the state of Florida. For our McKay families, your McKay Scholarship will be deducted from the tuition rate and you will only be responsible for the balance.
If you are interested in learning more about the McKay Scholarship, please contact us.
You can also apply for the McKay Scholarship at the following web site: